Online casinos offer multiple banking options because they realize their members have different preferences regarding funding sources. For example, some gamblers prefer to use their credit cards; others use third-party eWallet services, such as eWalletXpress; and still others prefer to fund their casino accounts with bank and wire transfers. In addition to these options, there are many online casinos that accept echecks.
Echecks (also called Instant Checks) are essentially a direct transfer from your checking account to your preferred online casino. As long as you have the funds available in your checking account, your deposit can be processed. While there are currently very few online casinos that accept echecks, this banking method is becoming more popular.
Below, we’ll describe a few compelling reasons to use echecks, and explain the steps involved with doing so. We’ll also clarify a few points that have confused other online gamblers about this deposit method. Lastly, we’ll point you to some highly-recommended online casinos that accept echecks, along with some of the reasons we recommend them.
5 Reasons To Make Deposits With Echecks
- First, echeck deposits are fast. The funds are generally available in your online casino account as quickly as they would be if you were to use a credit card.
- Second, they are convenient. You likely already have a checking account, so you won’t need to register a new account to use this option.
- Third, the fees for using this service are much lower than those that accompany wire and bank transfers.
- Fourth, these deposits are completely safe. Not only is your information encrypted, but there are protocols in place to resolve disputes.
- Fifth, this option is available to U.S. players. Given the hurdles raised by the UIGEA legislation from 2006, online casinos that accept echecks offer a convenient alternative.
How To Deposit At Online Casinos That Accept Echecks
Funding your casino account with an echeck deposit is simple. The process is identical to paying a utility bill online from your checking account. When you visit your preferred casino, visit the cashier (on their website or through their casino software). If the casino accepts echecks, you’ll see that deposit option listed.
Once you choose the echeck option, you’ll be taken to a screen that asks you to provide your banking information. You’ll need to input your checking account number and bank routing number. You’ll also need to decide how much money to transfer from your checking account to your casino account. After you have entered the appropriate information, process the deposit. Your funds will be made available in your casino account soon after.
A Few Last Notes About Echecks
A few points of clarification are needed. First, a lot of people believe making deposits with echecks is free. In reality, this is only partly true. Online casinos that accept echecks do not charge a fee for doing so, but the company behind the service (Nexum Financial) does charge a fee. In most cases, the casino will pay it for you.
Also, many online gamblers wonder whether they can withdraw their winnings using this service. The answer is yes. They can. The back-end processing is basically the same, with the money traveling from your casino account back to your checking account.
Lastly, a lot of people wonder why they would want to use echecks when they can use their credit cards to fund their casino accounts. The reason is because credit card deposits are often rejected. Many gambling sites will even refuse to try processing them. Echecks are an alternative solution.
Highly-Recommended Online Casinos That Accept Echecks
We mentioned earlier that there are very few gambling sites that accept echecks as a deposit option. The reason may be due to cost, the casino’s vulnerability to fraud, or a lack of interest among their members. As this banking method becomes more popular, however, we expect a growing number of sites will begin to offer it. In the meantime, we recommend the following online casinos.Play at These Top Online Casinos!
- Bovada Casino - 100% to $500 bonus for slots or $200 for table games.
- Buzz Luck Casino - 100% to $868 Bonus
- Manhattan Slots - Slots Only 400% Bonus to $4000!
Echecks offer an alternative solution to credit cards, eWallet services, wire transfers, and prepaid gift cards. The service is easy, fast, and free.